The 7.62 mm AR-M4SF is a highly effective automatic antipersonnel weapon.
The weapon can be used for the armament of heavy combat equipment crews, reconnoitring detachments, special antiterrorist and police troops and security services. The system operated on propellant gasses diverted through a vent in the barrel.
The barrel chamber is closed by turn of the bolt and engaging the firing stops in the receiver.
The receiver is made from hot die forged solid blank, followed by milling operations.
The weapon is fed from a 30-round arcuated staggered magazine, manufactured from glass fiber reinforced polycaproamide.
If necessary you can use a build-in Tactical Flashlight for target lightning. A special sight carrying plate enables you to attach a Passive Collimator Sight MK-30, Optical Sight (option) or Night Vision Device (option) to make firing more precise.
The lower hand guard and the upper hand guard and pistol grip are made from glass fiber reinforced polycaproamide.
A right side folding metal butt and a shortened barrel are fitted to the rifle so the constriction generally features a basic individual weapon of assault and special task group.
For rapid fire mode changing, for convenience left-hand shooters, as well as when the butt is folded, is available an additional left fire mode selector lever.
As a weapon used by special forces it is equipped with a new type of sling that will help you at the time of carrying it in combat operations, for rapid opening of fire at marching position as well as for fast changing of one weapon with an other.
Each weapon is equipped with rail for any kind of sighting devices.
Made by Arsenal JSCo.
Extras (Paid Separately):
- luminous spots on the sights;
- black polymer magazines for 5 and 10 cartridges;
- front sight adjusting kit (in the ratio 1:10);
- set for magazines coupling;
- blank fire attachment;
- collimator sight MK-30.
- Calibre, mm – 7,62
- Cartridge, mm – 7,62×39
- Fire mode – Single, automatic
- Rate of fire, rounds/min – 600
- Practical rate of fire
- automatic fire, rounds/min – 100
- single fire, rounds/min – 40
- Muzzle velocity, m/s – 600
- Sighting range, m – 500
- Max. firing range, m – 1 100
- Effective firing range, m – 250
- Magazine capacity, rounds – 30
- Barrel lenght, mm – 215
- Sight radius, mm – 295
- Overall length, mm – 760
- Overall length with folded butt, mm – 520
- Weight without magazine, kg – 3.42
- Weight of loaded magazine – plastic, kg – 0.77
- System life, rounds – 15 000
- Principle of function – gas operated automatic rifle
- Cleaning rod
- Oil can
- Magazine 4 pcs
- Box with accessories (brush, drift, scourer, screwdriver)
- 10 assault rifles in a wooden case
- Case dimensions, mm – 1211x572x356
- Weight of wooden case, kg – 90 (with collimator sight)
- Volume of the wooden case, m³ – 0.25